North Field Lodge is Niseko’s most popular bed & breakfast ski lodge.
We provide our guests with warm and relaxed hospitality and a memorable Niseko ski holiday by helping them find the best powder snow stashes, eat at the best restaurants, party in the best bars, relax in the best onsens, and discover Niseko's and Japan's many hidden cultural treasures……..all from the comfort of an authentic Japanese ski chalet recently renovated with Western amenities.
1. Convenient Hirafu Village location. Only a five minute hop to the Hirafu ski lifts & après ski restaurants & bars & onsens via the free village shuttle bus service that stops outside our front door.
NEW FOR 2013/14 Afternoon guest van pick up from ski lifts and evening restaurant drop off & pick up.
3. Cosy bedrooms & extensive facilities. Eleven warm, comfortable, western style bedrooms for up to 30 people with twin, triple & quad share options (6 with ensuites) Ski gear drying room. Free wifi. Washing Machine & Dryer. Cosy bar & après lounge with fireplace
4. More daily apres ski fun!
NEW FOR 2013/14
Ski Bum Bar Afternoon Party 3.30pm-8.00pm. Meet powder hounds from around the world.
5. Local knowledge and support. Our fun, friendly & knowledgeable live in managers can take care of your lift tickets, bus transfers, ski lessons, ski guiding, and restaurant bookings and onsen trips, Japanese language and cooking lessons. Anything else? Just ask.
NEW FOR 2013/14 North Field Snow Guru. Our legendary resident snow guru has skied Niseko for 8 seasons and can show you where to find the best powder stashes, how to easily traverse between different ski resorts, the location of secret side/slack country runs, & the secrets of climbing The Peak & safest back country routes .....even a skier's forest home run to North Field lodge.
NEW FOR 2013/14 Complimentary afternoon tea with cakes.
7. Wellness Centre including authentic Japanese ofuro baths & saunas to sooth tired skiing muscles.